1. (High Temperature) Proton-Conducting Solid oxide Fuel Cell, and Its Associated Applications, Including Electrochemically Dehydrogenating Alkane to Alkene and Electricity, etc;
2. (High Temperature) Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cell, and Its Associated Applications, Including Electrochemically Electrolyzing CO2&H2O to CH4/CH3OH, CO2/H2O to CO/H2, etc;
3. (Room Temperature) Electrochemically Reducing CO2 to Value-Added Fuels/Chemicals, and Other Related Applications, Including N2/H2O to NH3/H2, etc;
4. Electrochemically Extracting Resources;
5. Other Energy Conversion and Storage Related Devices and Techniques.