Dr. Wang is an associate Professor and Ph.D candidate Supervisor in Central South University(CSU). He received his Ph.D degree in applied chemistry under the supervision of Prof. Liquan Chen and Prof. Kelong Huang in Central South University in 2012. In 2010, he once joined Prof. Peter G Bruce’s group in University of St. Andrews (UK) as a visiting Ph.D student. Now Dr. Wang is the "HongKong Scholar","Distinguished Young Scholar of Hunan Natural Science Fund","Young Talents in Hunan Province","Shenghua Yuying Scholar" of CSU. He is deputy director of Department of Applied Chemistry. He is also the deputy director of Hunan Provincial Key Laboratory of Chemical Power Sources.
His current research interests focus on the nano energy materials and devices, involving the Non-aqueous Li (Na)-ion batteries, Aqueous batteries (ALIB,AZIB), and Metal-air batteries. He has published about 100 peer-reviewed papers in SCI indexed Journals, including Angew. Chem. Int. Ed(2), Energy Environ Sci(2), Adv Mater, Adv Energy Mater(2), Adv Funct Mater, ACS Nano, Nano Energy(4), Appl Catal B: Environ(2), Energy Storage Mater(2), J. Mater Chem A(7) with him as the first or corresponding author (over 3600 citation times, H-index 36, so far ). And he is a principal inventor of 8 Chinese patents.
Dr. Wang is an invited editor of the Journal “Lithium Battery World”; the invited reviewer of some famous international Journals (Energy&Environmental Science, Advanced Functional Materials, Nano Energy, Chem. Mater, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, Nanoscale, Chemical Communications, J. Power Sources, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Electrochimia Acta, The Journal of Electrochemical Society, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, etc).
Postdoc position available in our group (Sodium ion batteries, Li/Na Metal half or full cell, Solid-State Batteries)
Research Employer: Central South University (CSU)
Duration: 2 year research is mandatory
Salary: Competitive package and benefits (from 180000 RMB per year at least subject to the candidate experience. In addition, we will provide more allowance depending on your performance, including publishing papers and obtaining the funds. The total salary could be up to 250000 RMB per year if you can do well here). There are several kinds of research funds for postdoc and foreign young scientists in China.
Job Requirements and Key Responsibilities
The candidate should have adequate knowledge in electrochemical energy storage and extensive hands-on experience in nanomaterial synthesis and material characterizations. He/she is also expected to help the PI supervise junior researchers (Master, Ph.D students) in the group.
Strong motivation to work both independently and as part of a team in an interdisciplinary environment.
Good communication skills and team spirit
Problem solving attitude
Chinese is the working language in CSU and English can also be applicable in our group. Having a bit of Chinese background is more preferable for foreign applicant.
About our group
Our lab occupies an area of ~200 m2, including a material synthesis room, a sintering room and characterization room. We have good instruments for material synthesis and electrochemical characterizations.
1. Haiyan Wang*, Yougen Tang*, et al. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2020, DOI: 10.1002/anie.202000162.
2. Haiyan Wang*, Yougen Tang*, et al. Energy Environ Sci, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/C9EE03637G.
3. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Appl Cata B: Environ,2020,264,118537.
4. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2019, 131,15988.
5. Haiyan Wang*, et al. ACS Nano, 2019, 1909486.
6. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Adv Sci, 2019, 1901433.
7. Haiyan Wang*, Yougen Tang*, et al. Adv Funct Mater, 2019, 1909486.
8. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Nano Energy,2019,61,361
9. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Appl Cata B: Environ,2019,242,209.
10. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Nano Energy,2019,57,728.
11. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Nano Energy,2019,103937.
12. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Energy Storage Mater,2019,23,233.
13. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2019,7,10988
14. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Adv Energy Mater, 2018,1801197.
15. Haiyan Wang*, Yougen Tang*, et al. Adv Mater, 2018,1801013.
16. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Nano Energy, 2018, 44: 217.
17. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Adv Energy Mater, 2018,8,1702383.
18. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2018,6,18444.
19. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2018,6,23318.
20. Haiyan Wang*, Yougen Tang*, et al. Energy Storage Mater,2017,8,49
21. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2014, 2(10), 3563
22. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2014, 2(21), 8009
23. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2014, 2(32), 12999
24. Haiyan Wang*, et al. J. Mater Chem A, 2013, 1, 12512
25. Haiyan Wang*, et al. Energy Environ Sci, 2012, 5, 6173.