Yu Zehong Ph.D
Professor of Civil Engineering
Address: 22 Shaoshan South Road, Changsha, 410075, P. R. China
• Soil-structure interaction analyses
• Structure Engineering
• Anti-seismic engineering
• Reinforced soil engineering
• Ph.D (1998-2004)
- Major: Structure Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering, Hunan University
- Supervisor: Prof. Yin-sheng Zou
• Master of Engineering (1992-1995)
• Major: Port, Coastal & Offshore Engineering
• Port, Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering, School of Civil Engineering, Changsha University of Science & Technology.
- Supervisor: Prof. Li-an Han
• Bachelor of Science (1984-1988)
- Major: Port, Coastal & Offshore Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering, Changsha University of Science & Technology.
• 1988-2005, Assistant lecturer, Lecturer, Assistant professor, Professor in Changsha University of Science & Technology.
• 1998-2005, Doctoral candidate in Hunan University
• 2006- , Professor in School of Civil Engineering, Central South University
• China Civil Engineering Association Member
Main Research Experiences:
• Up to 2015, 3 projects funded by National Nature Science Foundation of China（NSFC, No. 59278364, 50778181, 51178472) had been co-chaired and accomplished, and 26 projects had been finished, which funded by Hunan Transportation Department, Hunan Construction Department, and Hunan Science & Technology Department, respectively.
• At present, 1 NSFC project is carrying on(2017-2020) .