Xiaoyong Zhang, Ph.D., associate professor, master supervisor, currently works at the School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University. He has been researched on train networked security control and braking for a long time, and obtained a series of research results with independent intellectual property rights, which brook the foreign technology monopoly. He presided over 10 projects of National Natural Science Foundation and Provincial and Ministerial Scientific Research Projects. He obtained 7 authorized invention patents and 15 software copyrights. He has more than 60 academic papers, which have been published in international journals such as IEEE Transactions on Industry Application (TIA), International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, IEEE Access, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, and International Federation of Automatic Controls (IFAC) World Congress), IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom) and other top conferences. He is a reviewer for IEEE APEC and IEEE ECCE.
The recent funding he has received is listed as follows.
1.Safety assessment of high-speed train braking system integrating deep learning and intelligent reasoning, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, ¥620,000, 2019.1-2022.12, PI.
2. Software-defined cloud service network, large-scale mixed-person CPS architecture research, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, ¥620,000, 2017.1-2020-12, Co-PI.
3. Research on adaptive collaborative optimization method of intelligent traffic network signal control system, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China - Youth Fund, ¥250,000, 2013.1-2015.12, PI.
4. Research on collaborative distributed optimization method for traffic flow of intelligent transportation network in Hunan Science and Technology Plan Project, supported by Hunan Science and Technology Plan, ¥20,000, 2011.1-2013.12, PI.
5. Research on the formation and pricing mechanism of hierarchical game alliance for resource sharing in cloud computing, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, ¥730,000, 2014.1-2017.12, Co-PI.
6. Research on key technologies of mobile cloud services for next-generation mobile applications, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, ¥160,000, 2018.1-2018.12, Co-PI.
7. HXD1C locomotive MVB network control system development, supported by Major school-enterprise Cooperation Projects, ¥1.5 million, 2016.1-2017.7, PI.
8. Distributed Network Control Brake (DK-3) development, supported by Major school-enterprise Cooperation Projects, ¥700,000, 2015.6-2015.12, PI.
9. CCBII brake machine fault diagnosis and detection device development, supported by Major school-enterprise Cooperation Projects, ¥1.16 million, 2016.3-2017.3, PI.
10. CCBII brake car test bench development, supported by Major school-enterprise Cooperation Projects, ¥550,000, 2013.1-2014.12, PI.
11. Deepening research on effective control measures for emergency braking of heavy-duty combined trains, supported by Major school-enterprise Cooperation Projects, ¥750,000, 2013.7-2016.12, Co-PI.
12. Electronically Controlled Pneumatic (ECP) system technology development, supported by Major school-enterprise Cooperation Projects, ¥1.08 million, 2014.1-2015.12, Co-PI.
 Lan Li, Xiaoyong Zhang*, Kaiyang Liu, Fu Jiang, and Jun Peng, An Energy Aware Task Offloading Mechanism in Multi-user Mobile-Edge Cloud Computing, Mobile Information System, 2018.
 Xin Gu, Xiaoyong Zhang*, Yijun Cheng, Zhuofu Zhou, and Jun Peng. A hybrid game method for interference management with energy constraint in 5G ultra-dense HetNets. Journal of Computational Science, 2018, 26, pp. 354-362.
 Heng Li, Jun Peng, Xiaoyong Zhang*, Zhiwu Huang. Flocking of Mobile Agents Using a New Interaction Model: A Cyber Physical Perspective. IEEE Access, 2017, 5, pp. 2665-2675.
 Kaiyang Liu, Jun Peng*, Heng Li, Xiaoyong Zhang and Weirong Liu, Multi-device Task Offloading with Time-constraints for Energy Efficiency in Mobile Cloud Computing, Future Generation Computer Systems-The International Journal of Escience, 2016, 64, pp. 1-14.
 Zhuofu Zhou，Jun Peng，Xiaoyong Zhang*，Kaiyang Liu，and Fu Jiang. A Game-Theoretical Approach for Spectrum Efficiency Improvement in Cloud-RAN. Mobille Information Systems，2016.
 Weirong Liu, Gaorong Qin, Shuo Li, Jian He, Xiaoyong Zhang*. A Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm for Energy-Efficient Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Sensor Network. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2015, 2015(2015), pp. 1-13.
 Wentao Yu, Jun Peng*, Xiaoyong Zhang, Kuo-Chi Lin. A Cooperative Path Planning Algorithm for Multiple Mobile