Xiaohang Ren, Ph.D., an Associate professor in the School of Business, Central South University. He got his Ph.D. at the University of Southampton in 2020. His research interests include econometrics, green finance, energy finance, energy economics, and environmental economics. He has published more than 70 papers in journals such as Journal of the American Statistical Association, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Energy Economics, International Review of Financial Analysis, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, and Journal of Environmental Management, International Review of Economics and Finance, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Review, Applied Energy, Sustainable Production and Consumption, Applied Economics, Energy, etc. He serves as Lead Chair of the Chinese Economic Association(UK/Europe) Applied Econometrics Group, Member of the Econometric Society, Computational and Financial Econometrics, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, International Association for Energy Economics, Royal Statistical Association. He also serves as guest editor for several SCI journals.
• Member, Econometric Society, Computational and Financial Econometrics, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, International Association for Energy Economics, Royal Statistical Association, China Derivatives Youth Forum
• Lead Chair, Chinese Economic Association(UK/Europe) Applied Econometrics Group
• Consultant, Asian Development Bank Institute
• Associate Editor, Frontiers in Energy Research
• Guest Editor, Climate Change Economics, Entropy, Frontiers in Environmental Science, Frontiers in Energy Research, Sustainability, Mathematical Problems in Engineering
• Editorial Board, Petroleum Science, Heliyon, Humanities & Social Sciences Communications, SN Business & Economics, Economies, Sustainability
Financial Econometrics, Energy Finance, Green Finance, Theoretical Econometrics, Spatio-temporal Analysis, Energy and Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development.