主要专业领域：生物医学超微结构与超微病理学,主要研究方向为妇科肿瘤学、超微病理学。于1995年开始从事肾脏、神经与肌肉疾病等的超微病理诊断，为临床解决了大量疑难病例的确诊问题，领衔组建了湘雅医院病理科电镜室及校“985公共平台”生物医学电镜实验室。在常规的肾穿刺病理、肝脏代谢性疾病诊断方面积累了丰富经验。2015年获香港培华教育基金会资助前往香港中文大学医学院病理解剖及细胞学系专科培训肾脏病理诊断。主讲《生物医学电镜技术》、《超微病理学》、《医学超微结构学》。承担了多项科研任务, 主持国家自然科学基金面上项目及湖南省自然基金3项、湖南省及卫生厅科技计划项目各1项、长沙市科技计划项目1项、多项校级科研基金、教改课题及横向合作课题等。指导本科生及研究生获得校级创新课题8项。已发表科研SCI论文30 余篇, 主编、副主编及参编教材5本。获授权专利6项，发明专利1项。获湖南省科技进步奖4项, 已培养硕士研究生16名、博士生6名。
Xiaoying Wu (PhD & MD)
v firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com v (731)8 4805411 v Changsha, Hunan
Training :Advances in Diagnostic Renal Biopsy, Dept of Anatomical and Cellular Pathology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong , Funded by Hong Kong Pui Hua Education Foundation.
03/2007—07/2007 (intensive English training)
Beijing Language and Culture University (English intensive training Course)
Cancer Research Institute, Xiang-Ya School of Medicine, Central South University. Majoring in Oncology: Tumor Proteomics
09/1992— 07/1995 (Master Degree)
Department of Pathology, Xiang-Ya School of Medicine, Central South University. Majoring in Pathology (Ultrastructural Pathology)
09/ 1985— 07/990 (M.D. / Bachelor Degree)
Hunan Medical University.
Majoring in Clinical Medicine
11/2008 –present: Professor & doctoral supervisor
Director of Dept of Medical Ultrastructure, School of basic Medicine and Lab of Biomedical Electron Microscopy.
Taking charge of Lab of Electron Microscopy of Department of Pathology,Xiang-ya Hospital.
Teaching at Dept of Medical Ultrastructure & Department of Pathology, School of basic Medicine, and Doing Research Service at Lab of Biomedical Electron Microscopy of Higher Research Center,Central South University.
10/2007—10/2008: Visiting Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterTexas, USA
Focus on Research of Immunity.
10/ 2005 –09/2007 :Professor
Teaching at Dept of Medical Ultrastructure & Department of Pathology，School of basic Medicine,University of Central South University, Changsha,Hunan
07/2000—09/2005 :association Professor
University of Central South University, Changsha, Hunan
Teaching at Dept of Medical Ultrastructure, School of basic Medicine.
Hunan Medical University, Changsha, Hunan
Teaching at Laboratory of Electron Microscopy,
Hunan Medical University, Changsha,Hunan
Teaching at Laboratory of Electron Microscopy.
07/1990—09/1992:Gynecologists and Obstetricians
Working as a clinical doctor in Department of Obstetrics and gynecology, Xiang-ya
Hospital, Changsha, Hunan Medical University.
RESEARCH and MAIN RESEARCH FIELD
1.Gynecologic oncology & oncology（1990 – Present): engaged in a series of studies on oncology and the invasion mechanism of ovarian cancer, forming a stable scientific research direction, the main research direction is gynecological oncology, ultra-pathology.
l Conducted clinical research projects under mentor Dr. Dixia Chen, collected clinical data , performed data analysis, presented research projects at Department of Obstetrics and gynecology, Xiang-ya Hospital, Changsha, Hunan Medical University(1990-1992).
l Visiting Professor of University of Texa Southwestern Medical Center, Research on immunology (Oct 2007– Nov2008). Performed various lab techniques such as cell culturing, western blot, Northern blot, genotyping, and animal handling. Presented project progress reports in PowerPoint format periodically at lab meetings and wrote project reports.
l Project Leader of “Molecular mechanism of lamin A regulating invasion and metastasis of ovarian cancer through interaction with Rac1”，Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of Chna (grant no. 2019JJ40394) (2019-2021)
l Project Leader of “The switching role of miR-205 in ovarian cancer cell invasiveness promoted by VEGF”, National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. .NSFC 81172469) (2012-2015)
l Project Leader of “Specificity and secretion mechanism of secreted miRNA in urine in early diagnosis of ovarian cancer ”, Tecnology Program of Changsha city Science Tecnolgy Bureau (grant no. K1403050-31) (2014-2016)
l Project Leader of “Specificity of secreted miRNA in early diagnosis and prognosis evaluation of ovarian cancer ”，Science and Technology Program of Hunan Provincial Science Technology Department (grant no.2014FJ3090) (2014-2015)
l Project Leader of “Proteomic study on carcinogenesis of lung squamous cell carcinoma”，Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of Chna (grant no. 03JJY4029) (2003-2006)
l Project of “Methylation status of REST gene in breast cancer and its molecular mechanism of promoting breast cancer invasion ”National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no.NSFC 81102009) (2012-2015)
2.Ultrastructure & Electorn Microcopy（1995 – Present）
§ Performed Sample Preparation for TEM or SEM.
§ Observation and Analysis of ultrastructure of cell under TEM or SEM
§ Studied the ultra-structure of cell and matrix
§ Ultra-pathological Diag nosis.
AWARDS and GROUP MEMBERSHIPS
① Central South University 2016 Century Haixiang Attendance Reward Award And Teaching Fund Excellence Award , Central South University(2016)
②The first award for scientific research from the Scientific Committee, Hunan Province 2007, 2004
③The third award for scientific research from the Scientific Committee, Hunan Province 2003, 2002
④The first award for scientific research from the Association of Medicine, Hunan Province 2004
⑤The second prize winner of “Graduate Thesis Competition” in 2004.
⑥The third award of Chinese Medicine & Technology from the Chinese Medical Society 2001
⑦Gained the honor of “Excellent Teacher” in 1999//2000//2003//2004 and “superexcellent employee” 2000, 2001, 2003
⑧Obtained scholarship of “Buwei Yang” of Xiang-ya School of Medicine (Hunan Medical University) for being one of the best graduates in 1994.
⑨The second prize winner in “ Experimental Skills Competition” in 1992.
⑩The first prize winner in “scholarship of Xiang-ya School of Medicine”, which for being one of the best students in 1985-1990
⑪obtained the honor of “Excellent Cadre of Student” and “San -hao Student” for many times during university
Professional affiliations and GROUP MEMBERSHIPS :
v Ultramicro and Molecular Pathology Committee, Chinese Society of Research Hospitals, member of the standing committee (2021)
v Hunan Electron Microscope Society, Director (2000-present)
v Hunan Precision Instrument Testing Society, Director (2000-present)
v National Pediatric renal pathology diagnosis expert cooperation group ,committee member(2020)
v The second Committee of Pathology Equipment Branch of Chinese Medical Equipment Association,committee member(2020)
v The 12th Pathology Committee of Hunan Medical Association, member of the standing committee (2020)
SKILLS and TECHNIQUES
1. Morphology：histology and histopathology; such as H&E (hematoxylin and eosin stain), Immunohistochemistry; Sample Preparation (semithin section, ultralthin section ) for electronic microscope, Electron Microscopy in Human Medicine etc. Developed a new technology of ultra-thin section for soft material (this was applied for the patent in 2006).
2. Molecular Biology: Western/Northern Blot analysis, PCR , SDS-PAGE etc.
3. Cell Biology: Isolation of tissue and Cell culture etc.
4. Proteomic and related techniques: two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-DE); IEF; IPG-SDS-PAGE; MALDI-TOF-MS; and bioinformation.
(1) Yixuan Wang#, Quan Chen , Di Wu , Qifeng Chen , Guanghui Gong, Liuqing He , Xiaoying Wu*. Lamin-A interacting protein Hsp90 is required for DNA damage repair and chemoresistance of ovarian cancer cells.Cell Death and Disease (2021) 12:786:https://doi.org/10.1038/s41419-021-04074-z ;IF8.469,JCR1.
(2) Liuqing He#,Wei Zhu, Quan Chen,Yixuan Wang, Junpu Wang, Xiaoying Wu*. Ovarian cancer cell-secreted exosomal miR-205 promotes metastasis by inducing angiogenesis. Theranostics. 2019, 9(26):8206-8220（IF=8.579）.
(3) Yixuan Wang#, Jing Jiang, Liuqing He, Guanghui Gong, Xiaoying Wu*. Effect of lamin-A expression on migration and nuclear stability of ovarian cancer cells. Gynecologic Oncology, 2019,152:166-176.
(4) Liuqing He, Din Zhu, Junpu Wang, Xiaoying Wu*. A highly efficient method for isolating urinary exosomes. International Journal of Molecular Medicine. 2019, 1(43): 83-90.
(5) Juanni Li#, Kuan Hu, Guanghui Gong, Ding Zhu, Yixuan Wang, Hailing Liu, Xiaoying Wu*. Upregulation of MiR-205 transcriptionally suppresses SMAD4 and PTEN and contributes to human ovarian cancer progression. Scientific Reports, 2017,7(2):41330-41339.
(6) Juanni Li#, Long Li#, Zexia Li#, Guanghui Gong, Puxiang Chen, Hailing Liu, Junpu Wang, Ying Liu, Xiaoying Wu*.The Role of miR-205 Mediated VEGF Promoting Invasion of Human Ovarian Cancer Cell. Gynecologic Oncology, 2015,137(1):125-133).
(7) Hong Tan#, Qingnan He, Guanghui Gong, Yixuan Wang, Juanni Li, Junpu Wang , Ding Zhu and Xiaoying Wu*. miR-382 inhibits migration and invasion by targeting ROR1 through regulating EMT in ovarian cancer. Int J Oncol, 2016,48(1):181-190.
(8) Guanghui Gong#, Puxiang Chen, Long Li, Hong Tan, Jun Zhou, Yihong Zhou, Xiaojing Yang, Xiaoying Wu*. Loss of lamin A but not lamin C expression in epithelial ovarian cancer cells is associated with metastasis and poor prognosis. Pathology - Research and Practice, 2015,211(2):175-182.
(9) Jun Zhou#, Guanghui Gong, Hong Tan, Furong Dai, Xin Zhu, Yile Chen, Junpu Wang,Ying Liu, Puxiang Chen, Xiaoying Wu*, Jifang Wen*.Urinary miR-30a-5p represents a potential biomarker for ovarian serous adenocarcinoma. Oncol Rep, 2015, 33(6):2915-2923.
(10) Jun Zhou#, Ming xie, Ying Shi, Baihua Luo, Guanghui Gong, Juanni Li, Junpu Wang, Wenjian Zhao, Yuan Zi, Xiaoying Wu*, Jifang Wen*. MicroRNA-153 functions as a tumor suppressor bytargeting SET7 and ZEB2 in ovarian cancer cells. Oncology Reports, 2015, 34(1):111-120.
(11) Jun Zhou#, Ming Xie, Hanjiang He,Ying Shi, Baihua Luo, Guanghui Gong, Juanni Li, Junpu Wang, Xiaoying Wu*, Jifang Wen*. Increases urinary HMGA1 in serous epithelial ovarian cancer patients. Cancer Biomarker, 2015,15(3):325-331.
(12) Fan Zhang#,Cui Li,Hailing Liu,Yuexiang Wang,Yile Chen，Xiaoying Wu*.The functional proteomics analysis of VEGF-treated human epithelial ovarian cancer cells.Tumor Biol, 2014, 35(12):12379-12387.
(13) YueXiang wang#,Hui Lv, Zexia li,Cui Li, xiaoying Wu*. Effect of shRNA mediated down-regulation of Annexin A2 on biological behavior of human lung adencarcinoma cells A549. Pathol Oncol Res, 2012, 2(18): 183-190.
(14) Xiaoying Wu# , Zhiqiang Xiao, Zhuchu Chen*, Cui Li, Jianling Li, Xueping Feng, Hong Yi, Songping Liang, Ping Chen. Differential Analysis of Two-dimension Gel Electrophoresis Profiles from the Normal-metaplasia-dysplasia-carcinoma Tissue of Human Bronchial Epithelium. Pathology Int. 2004, 54 (10):765-773
(15) Xiaoying Wu#, Zhuchu Chen , Zhiqiang Xiao , Cui Li , Chunnian Wang, Jianling Li, Xueping Feng, Penghui Zhang .Comparative Proteomics Analysis of Squamous Dysplasia and Invasive Cancer Tissues in Human Bronchial Epithelia. BJC. Being Revised.
(16) Cui Li, Zhuchu Chen, Zhiqiang Xiao, Xiaoying Wu, Xianquan Zhan, Xiaopeng Zhang, Maoyu Li, Jianling Li, Xueping Feng, Songping Liang, Ping Chen, Jianyun Xie. Comparative proteomics analysis of human lung squmous carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2003, 309 (1):253-260
(17) Cui Li, Zhuchu Chen, Zhiqiang Xiao, Xiaopeng Zhang, Xiaoying Wu, Xueping Feng, Jianling Li, Songping Liang. Proteomics analysis of human lung squamous carcinoma. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 2004, 3 (Supl):79.
(18) Cui Li, Zhiqiang Xiao, Zhuchu Chen, Xiaopeng Zhang, Jianling Li, Xioaying Wu, Xinying Li, Xueping Feng, Maoyu Li, Guo Zhu, Songping Liang.Proteome analysis of human lung squamouse carcinoma. Proteomics. 2006, 6（2）：547-558
(1) Yuzi Tian#，Jinjian Sun，Fan Wu，Xiaoyu Chen，Luyuan Zhang，Meichan Yang，Xiaoying Wu*.
(2) Expression and significance of Mir-200C-3p in urine of patients with ovarian tumor.Progress of modern obstetrics and Gynecology, 2016, 25(9):658-660.
(3) Chunnian Wang#, Jie Chen, Zhaoxia Xia,Xiaoying Wu*. Expression and significance of PAx-8 in ovarian cancer. China Medical Guide, 2015,12(35):68-70.
(4) Jun Zhou#,Hailin Liu# ,Yile Chen, Jifang Wen,Long Li, Xiaoying Wu*.Expression and significance of VEGF and Mir-205 and target proteins Ezrin and LaminA/C in ovarian cancer .Journal of Central South University（Medicine），2014, 39(2):142-150.
(5) Yan Xue# , Xiaoying Wu*. Expression and significance of COX-2 and MMP-9 in basal cell carcinoma of skin.Journal of Chang zhi College ,014, 28(5):334-336.
(6) Chunnina Wang# ,Xiaoying Wu*, HuLvi,Xianglei He. Study on VEGF regulation of ovarian cancer cell invasiveness by affecting CXCR4 expression .Zhejiang MedicalJournal , 2010,32(2): 226-229.
(7) Xiaoying Wu#, Zhuchu Chen, Zhiqiang Xiao, Cui Li, Chunnian Wang, Jianling Li, Xueping Feng, Pengfei Zhang. Comparative Proteomics Analysis of Dysplasia and Invasive Cancer Tissues in Human Bronchial Epithelia. Prog. Biochem. Biophs.2004, 31 (11):1006-1017.
(8) Xiaoying Wu#, Cui Li, Zhiqiang Xiao, Jianling Li, Xueping Feng, Hong Yi, Maoyu Li, Zhuchu Chen.2-DE Profiling and Differential Analysis of Human Bronchial Epithelial Tissues in Different Stages of Carcinogenesis.Chinese Journal of Cancer. 2004, 23(5):522-530.
(9) Xiaoying Wu# , Zhiqiang Xiao, Zhuchu Chen, Cui Li, Jianling Li, Xueping Feng, Hong Yi, Maoyu Li. Improvement of protein preparation methods for bronchial epithelial tissues and establishment of 2-DE profiles from carcinogenic process of human bronchial epithelial tissues. J Cent South Univ (Med Sci). 2004, 29（4）: 376-381.
(10) C Li, ZC Chen, ZQ Xiao, XY Wu, XQ Zhan, MY Li, XP Feng, XP Zhang, JL Li, P Chen, SP Liang. Differential analysis of two-dimension gel electrophoresis profiles of human lung squamous carcinoma and tumor-adjacent tissue. 2004, 23（1）: 28-35.
(11) MY Li, ZQ Xiao, C Li, XY Wu, XP Feng, H Yi, JL Li, ZC Chen, P Chen, SP Liang. Establishment of protein profile of human small cell lung cancer cell line NCI-H446. Chinese Journal of Cancer. 2004, 24(10):1116-1121.
(12) XiaojunTan, Xiaoying Wu, Huali Zhang, Gonghua Deng, Zizhi Tu, Xiaozhong Xiao.Effect of heat shock proteins on protein aggregation induced by transient myocardial ischemia. Chin J Arterioseler.2003, 11 (5): 391-396
(13) Cui Li, Xianquan Zhan, Maoyu Li, Xiaoying Wu, Jianling Li, Zhiqiang Xiao, Zhuchu Chen, Xueping Feng. Proteomic Comparison of two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis P rofiles from Human Lung Squmousmas Carcinoma and Normal Bronchial Epithelial Tissues. Geno Prot & Bioinfo. 2003, 1（1）:58-67
(14) Jie Liu, Xiangming Hu, Xiaoying Wu, Zhigao Din, Guomin Zhang. Dysnamic study on the effect of acupuncture and moxibustion on mitochondria in traumatic spinal neurons in the rabbit of incomplete paraplegia. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2003, 23 (12)743-747.
(15) Xinping Sha, Deming Tan, Guoling Hu, Xiaoying Wu, Jianwu Peng. One case analysis of adult type Niemann-pick disease. Chin J Hepatol. 2002, 19 (6):425
(16) Xiaoying Wu#, Xiaojing Zhu, Shuan Zhang, Shan Zeng. Ultrastructural observation and analysis of thin basement membrane nephropathy. BULL HUNAN MED UNIV.2001, 26 (1):20-21
(17) Xiaoying Wu#, Xiaojing Zhu, Shan Zeng. Improvement of preparation method of h. BULL HUNAN MED UNIV.2000, 25 (1):90
(18) Xiaoying Wu#, Longxiang Peng. Expression of EGF and EGFR in human primary hepatocellular carcinoma. BULL HUNAN MED UNIV. 1997, 22 (6):544-546
(1) Wu Xiaoying, Peng longxiang. Observation of ultrastructure (Forth Quarter ) .In LuO Xuegang (edit): 《Evaluation on preservation of mawangdui ancient corpses unearthed 40 years .（Chapter Two). p41-49. Center South University Press,Changsha,2021,10.
(2) Wu Xiaoying, Junpu Wang. Ultrathin section and observationn .In Wen Jifang (edit): 《Experimental textbook of pathology》(Chapter 22 ),People's Medical Publishing House. p140-44.2006-08
(3) Wu Xiaoying, Chen Zhuchu :Proteomics of Infectious diseases, In Chen Zhu-chu (edit): Proteomics of Disease, p 283-299, Chemistry & Industry Press, Shanghai, 2006-01
(4) Wu Xiaoying Biomedical Electron Microscopy , In Wu Xiao-ying (edit): Biomedical Electron Microscopy. Center South University Press,Changsha, In Press.
(1)Wu Xiaoying， the invention discloses a normal temperature ultra-thin slicing method for soft materials，2015.10.16, China，201510667689.8（patent for invention）.
(2) Wu Xiaoying，The invention discloses a casing filter device for separating and purifying exosomes at room temperature，2018.02.11, china，2018202465308（utility model).
(3)Wu Xiaoying， a block repairing machine，2015.12.21, china，201520794969.0.
(4)Wu Xiaoying，liJin，Wang Junpu，A fixed device for scanning electron microscopy cleaning of biological specimens，2019.07.01, China，201920992102.4.