Date of Birth: 17th Feb 1999
P.O & Village Mayar Jandool District Dir Lower KP, Pakistan.
Nationality: Pakistan, Passport No. CX1175511, Phone: No 00923000246365. Personal Email:Geojawad123@yahoo.com ,WeChat: jawad789987 ,QQ: jawad789.
Bachelor of Sciences (BS-Geology/Earth-science), Session 2016 to 2020.
Department of Geology, Abdul Wali khan University Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. 501–600th World University Rankings 2020.
GPA Obtained: CGPA 3.65/4.00
Result Ordinated with Field Exploration Geologist with Experience of successfully Coordination, Managing Leading Operational activities of cross functional Departments concern with the Rock Engineering, Tunnel Assessment, Down Hole Logging, Surface and Subsurface Geological Mapping and Mineral Exploration Also Have the ability to work under Pressure without Compromising on Quality
· Worked as a Field Geologist in Netracon Technologies (Pvt) Ltd in CASA 1000 H.V.D.C Transmission Line Project, Tajikistan to Pakistan, October 2020 -March 2021.
· Worked as a Geologist at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Oil and Gas Company Limited( KPOGCL) from September to January 2019.The Training included but not limited to the following modules;
· Geotechnical Survey
· Petrel Software
· Analysis of different Wells Data
· Surface and Subsurface Geological Mapping
· Geology (Prospect Generation ,Drilling Coring etc.
· GIS/Remote Sensing
· Static Data Analysis
· Mineralogy/Crystallography Reserve Technical Analysis
· Business Development And Marketing
· Planning, Designing , Attributes Operational of survey
Research/Area of Interest:
Research interest includes Engineering Geologist, Structural Geology, Geoheritage, Petroleum Geology, Geodynamics and Regional Tectonics, Interpretations of Subsurface Structures using Seismic Data and Sedimentology
· Yaseen, Jawad Ahmad, Afraseyab et al., (2020) First detailed Preliminary assessment of Geological features from Hingol National Park, Baluchistan to Evaluate the Potential of the Area to Become Global Geopark, Geoheritage IF 3.36 (Under review).
· Anjum N, Yaseen, Jawad Ahmad et al., (2020) Petrology and Geochemical characterizations of Tanawal Formation (Quartzose Rocks) and its uses for industries from Topi, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Journal of Geological Society of Malaysia, University of Malaya ( Review Completed).
· Yaseen, Rehman, Jawad Ahmad et al., (2020) Physico-mechanical investigation of exposed rocks and fine materials in Kaiigah Upper Kohistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan, Indian Geotechnical Journal (With Editor).
· Yaseen, Jawad Ahmad, Anjum et., al (2020) Mapping, Quantification And Inventories Of Key Geoheritage Sites From Precambrian To Quaternary Successions In The Salt Range, Pakistan, Geoheritage IF 3.36 (Revision R2).
· Yaseen, M., Jaroslav Presk, Jawad Ahmad et, al. 2019 Geochemical and Mineralogical investigation of Chromite Deposits along MKT Zone, Southern Chitral, Northern Pakistan, UNESCO UCTE, 2019 Krakow, Poland (Under Review).
· Yaseen, M., Wahid, S., Ahmad, S. et al. Tectonic evolution, prospectivity and structural studies of the hanging wall of Main Boundary Thrust along Akhurwal-Kohat transect, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: implications for future exploration. Arab J Geosci 14, 277 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-021-06651-0
· Ishaq, K., Wahid, S., Yaseen, M. et al. Analysis of subsurface structural trend and stratigraphic architecture using 2D seismic data: a case study from Bannu Basin, Pakistan. J Petrol Explore Prod Technol (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13202-021-01110-8
Field Excursion / Field Works
· Three days Geological Field to Kohat area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the submission of geological field report to the Department of Geology , Abdul Wali Khan University.
· Seven days Geological field in the areas of Salt Range, studying geology of Khewra Gorge, Nammal Gorge and Chichali Gorge and the submission of detailed geological field report to Department of Geology , Abdul Wali Khan University.
· Three days Geological field to Margala Hills (Himalayas foothills) North of the Pakistan and the submission of detailed geological field report Department of Geology , Abdul Wali Khan University.
· Nine Days Geological field to the Kohistan island Arc , MKT, MMT in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Northern areas) and submission of the detail Geological field report Department of Geology , Abdul Wali Khan University.
Research Project/Thesis Title:
First detailed Preliminary assessment of Geological features from Hingol National Park, Baluchistan to Evaluate the Potential of the Area to Become Global Geopark.
Conducted two months internship at the Geological Survey of Pakistan (GSP) Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) from July to August 2019. The training included but not limited to the following modules;
· X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) and X-Ray Diffraction
· Thin section
· Petrology, Chemical Laboratories
· Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA) and Thermo-Gravimetric Analysis (TGA)
· Scanning Electronic Microscope (SEM)
· Geographic Information System (GIS)
· Annual technical workshop (ATW-2018 Hydrocarbon Exploration Techniques).
· Annual technical conference 2018(Challenges and strategies to sustain E&P Growth) by SPE & AAPG.
· Annual technical conference 2017(Oil and Gas show) by SPE & AAPG.
· University Seminar 2017(Scope of Geology) By KPOGCL.
· University Seminar 2016 (Seismic Waves) By KPOGCL.
· SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineering).
· IAPG (International Association for promoting Geoethics).
· EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers).
· Microsoft Windows, Internet
· Geographical information system (GIS)
· Google Earth, EMS (Exploration Management System)
· Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook
· Coral Draw
· Good Typewriting speed (50w/pm)
· English, Urdu, Pashto.