Dr. Hailin Yang is currently a Professor at Central South University (CSU). He joined the State Key Laboratory of Powder Metallurgy in CSU in 2010. He has worked as a research fellow at Brunel Centre for Advanced Solidification Technolog (BCAST) in Brunel University London from 2013 to 2015, focusing on developing Al alloys and structures for the automotive industry, aerospace, powered tools, and other sectors. After rejoining the State Key Laboratory of Powder Metallurgy in CSU in 2015, his main activities include (a) the development of high strength plastic aluminum alloys in terms of 3D printing; (b) the development of ultra-strong strength powder metallurgy (P/M) based high entropy alloy (HEA) in terms of defect engineering; (c) Refractory metal based biomaterials and (d) Cemented carbide and cermet with high performance.
1. Chenxu Ma, Mengzhen Zhu, Jianying Wang, Xiongwen Zhou, Haixia Xing, Shouxun Ji, Hailin Yang*. Mechanisms of improving the mechanical and antibacterial properties of Ti-3wt.%Cu alloys. Materials Letters 319 (2022) 132263
2. Jianying Wang, Jianpeng Zou, Hailin Yang*, Zhilin Liu, Shouxun Ji. High strength and ductility of an additively manufactured CrCoNi medium-entropy alloy achieved by minor Mo doping. Materials Science & Engineering A 843 (2022) 143129
3. Fei Lei, Tao Wen, Feipeng Yang, Jianying Wang, Junwei Fu, Hailin Yang*, Jiong Wang*, Jianming Ruan, and Shouxun Ji. Microstructures and mechanical properties of H13 tool steel fabricated by selective laser melting. Materials 15(2022) 2686.
4. Hailin Yang*, Mengzhen Zhu, Jianying Wang, Chenxun Ma, Xiongwen Zhou, Haixia Xing, Erlin Zhang, Shouxun Ji. Optimization of mechanical and antibacterial properties of Ti-3wt%Cu alloy through cold rolling and annealing. Rare Metals 41(2) (2022) 610–620
1. Hailin Yang*, Yingying Zhang, Jianying Wang, Zhilin Liu, Chunhui Liu, Shouxun Ji*. Additive manufacturing of a high strength Al-5Mg2Si-2Mg alloy: Microstructure and mechanical properties. Journal of Materials Science & Technology 91 (2021) 215–223
2. Rengui He, Qiumin Yang, Bin Li, Jia Lou, Hailin Yang*, Jianming Ruan. Grain growth behaviour and mechanical properties of coarse-grained cemented carbides with bimodal grain size distributions. Materials Science & Engineering A 805 (2021) 140586
3. Dewi Chrystal Krishnadath, Wei Ruan, Hailin Yang, Jue Liu, Xiongwen Zhou*. Influence of low modulus Co-Zr alloys surface modification on protein adsorption and MC3T3-E1, NIH3T3 and RAW264.7 cell behavior. Journal of biomaterials applications 35(8) (2021) 1061–1070 DOI:10.1177/0885328220969558
4. Xiao Kang, Iolanda Di Bernardo, Hailin Yang, Juan F. Torres, Lei Zhang*. Metal-organic framework microdomains in 3D conductive host as polysulfide inhibitor for fast, long-cycle Li-S batteries. Applied Surface Science 535 (2021) 147680
5. Xiao Kang, Shuang Yu, Hailin Yang, Yang Sun, Lei Zhang*. Tribological behavior and microstructural evolution of lubricating film of silver matrix self-lubricating nanocomposite. 9(5) (2021) 941-951
6. Tiaomei Zhang, Pinghua Ou, Jianming Ruan, Hailin Yang. Nb-Ti-Zr alloys for orthopedic implants. Journal of biomaterials applications 35(10) (2021) 1284–1293
7. Pinghua Ou, Hao C, Liu, J, Hailin Yang, Rengui He, Tiaomei Zhang, Wang, Y, Jianming Ruan. Evaluation of biocompatibility and osseointegration of Nb–xTi–Zr alloys for use as dental implant materials. Biomedical Materials (Bristol) 16(3) (2021) 035020